Bongo Utsav Dresden e.V. is a non-profit, benevolent, cultural organization in Dresden. The association’s purpose is to promote the Bengali culture and its heritage in Saxony and Germany.
Mainly, BUD is committed to –
- Raising awareness of the social and cultural heritage of Bengal of all generations
- Organizing and promoting cultural activities that are common in Bengal and the more significant Bengali diaspora
- Participation in cultural, educational, sports and other organizational events to promote relationships and friendship between people from different countries and cultures in order to contribute to the enrichment of all of Dresden’s international societies and to achieve better cultural integration in Germany.
Who can be members
- Any natural or legal person can become a member. Minors under the age of 18 require the permission of their parents or their legal representative. Members are only entitled to vote if they are of legal age.
- The board decides on the written application for membership.
- All correspondence should be directed to the secretary, Bongo Utsav e.V., Email ID– email@example.com
- All members are obliged to adhere to the statutes of the association and must provide assistance in matters relating to the progress and development of the association.
- All members are entitled and will vote on decisions that are to be made in a general meeting.
- Yearly subscription fees for active members is 24 (twenty-four) euro.